3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCotswold Road, Thorne, Doncaster
- ***Guide Price £160,000-£170,000***
- Impressive detached bungalow
- Newly fitted kitchen with appliances
- Re-fitted fully tiled bathroom
- Spacious lounge
- Three Bedrooms
- Gas central heating - Double glazing
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
GUIDE PRICE £160,000 - £170,000* IMPRESSIVE THREE BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW tastefully decorated and modernised with SUPERB REFURBISHED KITCHEN AND BATHROOM, well proportioned accommodation featuring lounge to the front. gas central heatingPvcu double glazing, relaid drive and garage.VIEWING A MUST
Situated on an established road of mature bungalows is this well presented three bedroom detached bungalow which has been modernised to an excellent standard by the present owners. Cotswold Road is within a comfortable walking distance of Thorne town centre with all regular amenities.
The bungalow features lovely refitted breakfast kitchen with integrated appliances and a very attractive finish. The bathroom has also been extended and re-fitted and tiled throughout. Oak doors are provided to all rooms and the property has been redecorated throughout. Outside are easily maintained gardens and a new concrete drive has been laid. Gas central heating, double glazing and a detached garage complete this property which is ideally suited to prospective purchasers looking for a retirement property.
Lounge 16' 11" x 12' 7" ( 5.16m x 3.84m )
Fitted with front facing double glazed bow window and side facing double glazed windows, radiator, telephone and television points and having coving to ceiling.
Breakfast Kitchen 16' 5" x 9' 2" ( 5.00m x 2.79m )
There is a side Pvcu entrance door and front double glazed window. The newly fitted Wren kitchen comprises; high gloss cashmere wall and base units with butchers block effect work surfaces and broad breakfast peninsula inset one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, The integrated appliances comprise a 5 ring gas hob,electric oven,extractor, dishwasher, washer and fridge freezer. Ten ceiling downlighters.There is a cloaks cupboard and further storage cupboard housing the wall mounted gas central heating boiler.
The kitchen leads directly into the inner hall having loft access and radiator. New oak doors are fitted to all rooms.
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 11' 7" ( 3.84m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to the rear, coving to ceiling and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 9' ( 3.84m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to the side, radiator and coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Three 9' 3" x 7' 11" ( 2.82m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, coving to ceiling and laminate flooring.
With a double glazed window to the side the partially tiled fitted bathroom is equipped with a most attractive modern white suite comprising; shower bath with mixer taps, shower and glass screen over, vanity wash hand basin, low level flush WC. Six downlighters, towel radiator and extractor fan.
There is a brick boundary wall to a pea gravelled front. Wrought iron gates lead to the newly laid concrete driveway and garage.
The level garden has panelled fencing and laid to lawn rear with a paved patio area to the rear of the garage.
Detached Brick Garage
With a double glazed side window, side door with double glazed panel. Roller door, power and light supply.
Council Tax Band A
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67770545.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THN103278. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thorne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.