4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleGrenville Road, Plymouth, Devon
- Double Fronted End Terraced House
- Multi Room Investment Property or Family Home
- Four/Five Letting Rooms/Bedrooms
- Communal Room/Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen
- 11'9 Four Piece Bathroom Suite
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating (Condensing Boiler)
- Rear Courtyard
- Great Central Location
This double fronted end terraced house could be utilised as a multi room let or family home with four letting rooms/bedrooms, 12' Lounge, 11'2" fitted kitchen, 11'9" four piece bathroom suite with corner bath and shower cubicle. Fifth letting room/study area. uPVC double glazing and gas central heating with condensing boiler. Many original features.
uPVC double glazed leaded door with opaque double glazed panel above leading through to...
Dado rail, cornicing, glass panelled door with matching side panels and panels above leading through to...
Dado rail, radiator, cornicing, understairs storage cupboards one with plumbing for automatic washing machine and tiled flooring, two radiators, uPVC double glazed opaque door giving access to the rear.
3.66m x 3.45m
Etched panelled door leading into this room, feature fireplace with cast iron inset and grate, slate hearth, wooden surround, one double and one single storage cupboards in chimney recesses, radiator, uPVC double glazed bay window to the front, cornicing, ceiling rose, open archway through to...
3.4m min x 2.7m - The kitchen has a range of wall and floor mounted storage units, roll top work surfaces, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, two single glass fronted display cabinets and one double glass fronted display cabinet, breakfast bar, plumbing for dishwasher, recirculating fan, electric oven, gas hob, tiled flooring, coving, uPVC double glazed window to the rear, gas central heating boiler (condensing).
3.58m x 1.7m
Four piece bathroom suite with corner bath, wash hand basin, WC, shower cubicle with Mira shower unit, extractor fan, radiator, tiled flooring, uPVC double glazed window to the rear.
Staircase Rising To First Floor Landing
Window to the side and rear, radiator, dado rail, access to loft space.
3.43m x 2.7m
Window to the rear, radiator, dado rail, coving, access to loft space.
2.44m x 2.41m
uPVC double glazed window to the front, radiator, coving.
There is a courtyard to the rear which is half concrete and half decked.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67774202.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PLY170102. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradleys, Plymouth Mannamead Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.