3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleVan Gogh Place, Bognor Regis, West Sussex, PO22
- DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW
- MODERN KITCHEN LEADING TO SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM
- 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- NEWLY FITTED BATHROOM
- uPVC DOUBLE GLAZED
- GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
- DRIVEWAY for OFF ROAD PARKING
- LARGE REAR GARDEN
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES AND BUS ROUTES
A deceptively spacious semi-detached bungalow offering and Entrance Porch, 3 Double Bedrooms, Lounge, Modern Kitchen, Newly Fitted Bathroom, Utility Room (formerly the garage) and a generous central Hallway. To the front of the property is a Driveway and a lawned Front Garden, whilst at the rear is a large Garden mainly laid to lawn with a timber shed. The property benefits from uPVC Double Glazing and Gas Fired Central Heating.
Van Gogh Place is a popular residential area predominantly made up of bungalows and is conveniently situated within ½ mile of local shops, services, bus routes and schools. Bognor Regis Town Centre is within 2 miles to the South and The Cathedral City of Chichester is only 5 miles to the North-West.
EPC Rating E
The accommodation comprises:-
Front Door to ENTRANCE PORCH with door to
LOUNGE - 16'5 x 11'11 (5.0m x 3.6m)
KITCHEN - 11'2 x 9' (3.4m x 2.8m) - door to
UTILITY ROOM - 10' x 7'2 (3.0m x 2.2m)
BEDROOM 1 - 14'1 x 11'8 (4.3m x 3.6m)
BEDROOM 2 - 11'4 x 9'10 (3.5m x 3.0m)
BEDROOM 3 - 8'11 x 8'4 (2.7m x 2.6m)
BATHROOM - 8'4 x 7'7 (2.5m x 2.3m)
OUTSIDE & GENERAL
Large REAR GARDEN
DRIVEWAY for OFF ROAD PARKING leading to SHORT GARAGE/STORAGE
Please Note - All dimensions are approximate and are quoted for guidance only. Any floor plans shown are intended to be a general guide to the layout of the property, they are not drawn to scale, and should not be used as a definitive plan. The position of windows, doors and fittings may vary from those shown. References to appliances and/or services do not imply they are in working order or fit for the purpose. Please have your solicitor confirm the freehold/leasehold status, the position regarding fixtures/fittings and the position regarding planning approval/building regulations where a property has been extended. These particulars do not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may they be regarded as representations.
Directions - Approaching Bognor Regis from Chichester continue straight on at the Royal Oak 'Pink Pub' along Chichester Road. Take the 1st turning on the left hand side into Fairlands and then the 2nd left into Manet Square. At the end of Manet Square turn right into Van Gogh Place and the property is on the left hand side.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67779425.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference F1707349. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farndell Estate Agents, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.