1 bedroom flat for saleClovelly Place, Greenhithe
Offers in Region of
- Ground Floor Modern Apartment
- Private Balcony & Patio Terrace
- CHAIN FREE With Views of River Thames
- Excellent Condition Throughout
- Over 990 Year Lease Remaining
- Charges Include Hot Water Bill
- Near Greenhithe Station & Village
- Near Bluewater Shopping Centre
- Near Dartford Crossing & A2
- Near Ebbsfleet International Train Station
*** PRICED FOR A QUICK SALE & CHAIN FREE ***
Beautiful modern ground floor apartment with great views of River Thames from a private and sizable patio garden and separate balcony. The abode also comes with a lease in excess of 990 years and an allocated parking bay. Internally the home has an open plan layout with the lounge dining area open to the fitted kitchen. Whilst there is a spacious bedroom and contemporary bathroom.
The abode is located next to Greenhithe Village and train station in the ever popular Ingress Park Development and also has Bluewater Shopping Centre just down the road, along with Ebbsfleet International and Swanscombe train stations, Dartford Crossing and the A2 near by.
Call Anthony Martin estate agents today to view. EPC rating B.
Entrance Hall -
Lounge Dining Area - 3.35m x 3.35m (11'21 x 11'22) -
Balcony - 2.74m x 0.91m (9'27 x 3'75) -
Patio - 6.10m x 3.35m (20'77 x 11'84) -
Kitchen Area - 3.05m x 2.13m (10'18 x 7'17) -
Bedroom - 4.14m x 2.57m (13'7 x 8'5) -
Bathroom - 2.13m x 1.52m (7'85 x 5'91) -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67779548.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27160789. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony Martin Estate Agents, Greenhithe & Swanscombe - Resale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.