4 bedroom town house for saleForth Avenue, Bristol
- Three Storey Mid Townhouse
- Four bedrooms
- Off-road parking
- Professional multi-let fully occupied
- Currently achieving £18,000 per annum
- Potential to increase rental income
- Potential yield of 8.78%
- Excellent transport links
- Popular residential area
This property comprises accommodation set over three floors, with a total of four bedrooms all of which are currently occupied.
To the ground floor the accommodation comprises a spacious kitchen/diner and living room. The first and second floors give access to the master bedroom with en-suite comprising a low flush WC, wash hand basin and shower cubicle, as well as three further bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally, the property benefits from a yard area as well as off street parking.
Accommodation - Total – 1194.79 ft2 (taken from the EPC)
Services - We understand the property to have mains gas, electricity, water and drainage.
Tenure - Freehold
Investment Analysis - The property is currently let as a professional 4 bedroom multi let. We believe the property to be under rented at present and could achieve in the region of £135 per room per week (£28,080 pa) which would provide a gross annual yield of 8.78%.
Council Tax - The property is rated in Council Tax Band D. Council Tax payable (2017/18) is approximately £1,573.
Guide Price - £320,000+
Buyer’S Premium - 2.4% (min. £3,000) inc. VAT
Sell Your Property - If you are thinking of selling your property, contact us now for a free appraisal and benefit from:
•0% Seller Fee
•£0 Entry Fee
•£0 Marketing Costs
•20 Working Day Completion
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67779797.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27014937. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Pye Property, Nottingham . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.