3 bedroom terraced house for saleKearsley Road, Highfields
- Three Bedroom Mid Terrace House
- Bay Windowed Lounge With Feature Fireplace
- Separate Dining Room
- Off Shot Kitchen
- Double Bedrooms Throughout
- Modern Bathroom With Three Piece White Suite
- Low Maintenance South-Facing Rear Garden
- Superb Location, Walking Distance To Amenities
- Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating (New Boiler/Hive System fitted)
- Energy Rating - D, Cellar Storage
Situated in the sought after suburb of Highfields, within walking distance of the city centre is this well presented, three bedroom mid terrace house. Deceptively spacious with 1082 sq. ft. of accommodation across three floors, the property is likely to be of interest to first time buyers and/or growing families. With two reception rooms on the ground floor, double bedrooms throughout and a private, south-facing rear garden, the property would make a fabulous family home. This characterful home provides ample storage on all floors, is well placed for the many amenities along Abbeydale/London Road and is serviced by excellent transport links.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67781521.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100795015618. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik, Millhouses, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.