3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBedford Close, Havant, Hampshire
- 3 bedroom semi-detached house in central position
- Opportunity to modernise
- Drive to garage
- Cul-de-sac location
- Offered chain free
- EPC energy rating E (54)
Tucked at the bottom of the cul-de-sac sits this three bedroom home just waiting for its next adventure. Offered CHAIN FREE and giving the lucky owner the opportunity to create their perfect home makes this a superb chance for the lucky buyer.As you pull into the close and onto your own drive, you find a pleasant front garden which sets the tone for the home. As you make your way inside you’ll find a lovely open plan set up perfect for the modern family. The lounge at the front is a great size and then flows into a dining area which is incredibly sociable. There is a further extension giving you a relaxing retreat at the end of the day.The kitchen is a nice size and whilst you may choose to replace this over time, the space on offer is superb. Upstairs you’ll find three bedrooms and a family bathroom giving you everything you are likely to need. The rear garden is a pleasant size and very much in tandem with the amount of space on offer inside. Whether you are green fingered or just like an area to potter around in, this space is ideal for the family. Location is really popular with families with good schools close by and great access back onto the A27 if your work or social circle takes you out of town.
What the Owner says:
The home has provided a lovely abode over the years and many a happy memory has been created. It’s so quiet here as well which is such a huge positive, there is no through traffic which makes it nice and safe.
The home is offered chain free so hopefully someone likes the layout and what is on offer and can move in as soon as they wish.
- Lounge: 16'6 x 12'10 (5.03m x 3.91m)
- Dining Room: 10'9 x 8'10 (3.28m x 2.69m)
- Kitchen: 10'10 x 7'5 (3.30m x 2.26m)
- Sun Room: 9'9 x 7'6 (2.97m x 2.29m)
- Bedroom One: 12'11 x 10'0 (3.94m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom Two: 10'9 x 9'11 (3.28m x 3.02m)
- Bedroom Three: 10'0 x 6'6 (3.05m x 1.98m)
- Front and Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67782926.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 41126983. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Havant. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.