2 bedroom terraced house for saleCaptains Parade, East Cowes, Isle of Wight
- 2 bedroom modern terrace home
- Open plan living
- French doors to the garden
- Allocated parking
- Popular location
- EPC energy rating C (80)
If you are looking for a home that will be easy to maintain and low running costs then this is the one for you! Being only 4 years old, everything is brilliant condition throughout and still feels new. The open plan living space is perfect for entertaining friends and you can have the French doors open on those sunny days to really open it up. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms to choose from, with bedroom 1 being the largest of the 2. Giving you the option to use bedroom 2 as a nursery/guest bedroom or even an office. Outside the garden is ready for someone to make their own and there is an allocated parking space, so you won’t have that worry when you come home from work trying to park.
- Entrance hall
- Cloak room
- Kitchen area: 8'3 x 6'3 (2.52m x 1.91m)
- Living room: 12'10 x 12'8 (3.91m x 3.86m)
- Bedroom 1: 10'9 x 9'3 (3.28m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 2: 8'6 x 7'4 (2.59m x 2.24m)
- Rear garden
- Allocated Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67783985.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60117605. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Cowes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.