3 bedroom detached house for saleChurchill Court, Horndean, Waterlooville
- Deceptively spacious 3 bedroom detached house
- Modern and contemporary feel throughout
- Modern fitted kitchen leading to Orangery
- Dual aspect lounge with open fire
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Downstairs w/c and upstairs bathroom
- Garage and off road parking
- Beautiful and enclosed wrap around garden
- Complete Onward Chain
** COMPLETE ONWARD CHAIN ** Modern, Contemporary and quirky are three buzz words when describing this three bedroom detached house situated in tucked away residential cul-de-sac in Horndean. Upon entering the home there is a sense of quality and finish which runs throughout the property. Instantly your eyes will be drawn to the open plan modern fitted kitchen which leads into a beautiful orangery, a great place to entertain with family and friends. The dual aspect lounge feels modern with its clean lines and striking decor but retains a warmth through the open fire. There is also a handy downstairs toilet. Upstairs the master bedroom comes not only with generous fitted wardrobes but also a fabulous inviting en-suite. There are two further well proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside the wrap around side and rear garden is a haven of peace and tranquillity and offers the new owners the chance to enjoy the sun all day. The garden has been tastefully designed with raised flower beds and secluded areas to relax in. Finish off your day relaxing in the hot tub admiring the stars above you. There is also the additional benefit of a garage and designated allocated parking. On leaving the property you are ideally situated for the commuter links of the A3 and beyond.
Wrap around garden
Garage & Parking
Council Tax - Band C
19' 8'' x 11' 11'' (5.99m x 3.63m)
14' 4'' x 8' 4'' (4.37m x 2.54m)
15' 9'' x 8' 9'' (4.80m x 2.66m)
First Floor Landing
12' 3'' x 8' 9'' (3.73m x 2.66m)
En-Suite Shower Room
7' 1'' x 6' 9'' (2.16m x 2.06m)
11' 11'' x 9' 2'' (3.63m x 2.79m)
10' 2'' x 8' 6'' (3.10m x 2.59m)
6' 10'' x 6' 7'' (2.08m x 2.01m)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8007100. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wainwright Estates, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.