2 bedroom terraced house for saleKeelham Lane, Keighley, BD20
- Awaiting EPC
- Cottage Style Two Bedroom Home
- Nestled In A Sought After Village
- Ready To Move Straight In
- Sympathetically Modernised
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glasing
- Garden Areas To The Front And Rear
- Must Be Viewed.
BEAUTIFUL TWO BEDROOM COTTAGE HOME. This is a fantastic terrace property is filled with charm and style. Nestled in it's ever popular village location with History and culture in abundance. Entering into this quaint home, you start to understand the enjoyment it would bring. The lounge has been sympathetically updated keeping the features and space this property deserves. into the kitchen, continuing the beauty of this home with the period style. Upstairs is divided into a lovely master bedroom with complimenting second bedroom and family bathroom W/C. Outside is easy to maintain, private area to enjoy the days sun. This property must be viewed to appreciate its charm. Awaiting EPC.
The idyllic village of Utley is a popular area offering amenities, local convenience shops and the ever popular Keighley Golf Club. There are bus routes into Keighley town centre where a wider range of shops and amenities can be found.
WOW! Charm and Beauty in abundance throughout this fantastic home! We have been impressed with how the heart of this property has been kept while bringing it to the 21st century. Immediately as you enter this house the warmth and cottage feel carried from the lounge to the kitchen give you a wonderful sense of tranquility. Upstairs is dressed to enjoy modern fixtures and fittings making this the ideal home.
Lounge 15' 2" x 13' 1" (4.61m x 3.99m )
Kitchen / Diner 10' 8" x 11' 4" (3.24m x 3.45m )
Bedroom 1 12' 3" x 11' 4" (3.73m x 3.45m )
Bedroom 2 13' 4" x 5' 11" (4.05m x 1.81m )
Family Bathroom / WC 4' 7" x 7' 9" (1.39m x 2.37m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528826364. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Keighley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.