3 bedroom apartment for saleThree-bedroom apartment at White Lion Place, Portsmouth Road, Surrey, Cobham, KT11
- Designed exclusively for the over 55s
- Gated development
- Convenient location to the heart of Cobham
- Private parking
- Estate Management service
- Energy efficient and easy to maintain
- High quality specification including a bespoke kitchens
- Sun room, terrace and garden
This exclusive development of 30 homes comprises newly-built and converted houses, apartments
and duplexes, all designed with retirement in mind.
The six converted properties are the result of Beechcroft's careful conversion of a Grade II listed building that played a major role in Cobham's history.
The 24 newly built homes, set in three buildings - Barley House, Mackay House and The Malthouse
provide plenty of generously-proportioned living space and all have outside space in the form of private gardens, terraces, balconies, Juliette balconies or roof terraces.
All the stylish, energy-efficient homes at White Lion Place have been designed to reflect the grandeur of the listed building and historical relevance of the site and each features the contemporary, high quality specification that is a hallmark of all Beechcroft properties.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 20_TheMalthouse. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beechcroft Developments - Retirement Offer. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.