3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBurnham Gardens, Bognor Regis, PO21
- 1,070 Sqft 1930's Semi-Detached House
- Quiet Town Centre Cul-De-Sac
- Entrance Porch
- Sitting Room
- Dining Room
- Refitted Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms And A Single Bedroom
- Modern Refitted Bathroom
- Secluded Rear Garden And Off-Road Parking
- No Onward Chain
A fantastic opportunity to purchase this substantial character 1930's semi-detached house, which is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac, tucked away in the heart of Bognor Regis town centre. The property is presented in good order generally throughout. EPC-E
The accommodation comprises, double glazed entrance porch, light and spacious hallway, sitting room with bay window, which is currently open plan to the dining room, both with fireplaces with coal effect gas fires and wooden mantels. The dining room has patio doors opening onto the rear garden. The kitchen is fitted with light wood units and has an integral oven and hob, a larder cupboard and a side access door to the rear garden and driveway.
On the first floor, there are two double bedrooms, the master with a bay window, and a generous single. The bathroom has been refitted with a modern suite including a separate shower cubicle.
Outside, there is a secluded rear garden with a small patio area, mainly lawned with established borders and has a seating area to the rear with a pergola. There is a driveway offering off-road parking and a small front garden.
The property occupies a most convenient location close to the town centre and the mainline railway station with services to London Victoria, the precinct shopping facilities, the beach and promenade. Bus services pass nearby that give access to the town centre of Bognor Regis and the Cathedral City of Chichester.
1930's substantial character semi-detached house situated in a quiet cul-de-sac.
Sitting Room 15'9 (4.8m) x 10'2 (3.1m)
Dining Room 13'5 (4.09m) x 10'3 (3.12m)
Kitchen 15'3 (4.65m) x 7'5 (2.26m)
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 15'9 (4.8m) x 10'2 (3.1m)
Bedroom 2 13'7 (4.14m) x 10'2 (3.1m)
Bedroom 3 8'9 (2.67m) x 7'6 (2.29m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67785875.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 168148. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.