4 bedroom cottage for salePrinces Street, Looe, Cornwall, PL13
- A beautiful Grade II listed 18th Century three / four bedroom period cottage
- Retaining an abundance of character and charm with modern luxuries
- Spacious sitting / dining room with under floor heating and multi-fuel stove
- Link walkway through to the kitchen making a useful butlers pantry
- Recently refitted kitchen with comprehensive storage units and a 5 ring range cooker with rotisserie
- First floor master bedroom with duel aspect outlook
- Family bathroom suite presented to a high standard
- Separate office / study area overlooking the delightful front courtyard
- Integral access to the first floor reception room / games room
- Two second floor bedrooms and family bathroom
***Guide Price Range from £499,000 to £520,000***
Vine Cottage is a beautifully finished and very attractive 3 / 4 bedroom character cottage situated in Princes Street, one of the most prestigious streets in West Looe providing almost direct access to the water located a
very short walk from property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LOE160204. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Country & Waterside Prestige, Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.