1 bedroom apartment for saleNova Building, 3 Newton Place, Canary Wharf, London, E14
- Glass balcony with unobstructed views down the Thames
- Protected allocated parking
- 24 Hour concierge and gym facilites
- A well established modern block
- Corner apartment
- EPC Rating = D
A stunning river facing corner apartment in a modern development offering over 600 sq ft.
The nearest DLR stations are Mudchute & Crossharbour.
Thames Clipper riverboat service as well as the underground foot tunnel to Greenwich are approximately 0.9 miles away.
There are also 3 different bus routes which all provide easy access to the centre of Canary Wharf
The living space has room to dine with south-westerly views down the River Thames providing sunshine for most of the day as well as watching the sun set over London.
The balcony sits perfectly to enjoy the uninterrupted, direct views of the River Thames, the Shard and the City of London.
Also facing the river is the bedroom with the benefit of built in wardrobes from Hammonds.
Square Footage: 604 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67789112.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CNS170141. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.