2 bedroom terraced house for saleVale Road, Tonbridge, Kent
- 2 bedroom terraced house
- Beautiful condition throughout
- Secluded court yard garden
- End of chain
- Great for commuters & investors
- EPC energy rating C (78)
What a treat it is to find a property which you can just walk straight into and not have the troubles of redecoration. Located within walking distance of the station is a cute, quaint, characteristic, period cottage that really stands head and shoulders above the rest of the competition.Step through the front door and be prepared to be stunned. The living room is perfect for curling up in the evening after a hard days work. A lovely kitchen/breakfast room, boasts the open staircase which makes the room feel that much more spacious, with a beautiful fitted kitchen that really fits into the character of the house, you can really imagine whipping up some culinary feasts.Upstairs two double bedrooms allows room for visitors or a growing family.A secluded rear courtyard garden offers you the ability to unwind after a stressful day at work.However, as anyone will tell you, the real gem is the position of this property. Within a short walk you are at Tonbridge station and whizzing up to London, or enjoying all that Tonbridge has to offer from schools, parks, shops. Along with fancy restaurants, bars and coffee shops.
- Lounge: 12'0 x 11'3 (3.66m x 3.43m)
- Kitchen Area: 12'0 x 10'4 (3.66m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'1 x 11'9 (3.69m x 3.58m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'1 x 10'9 (3.69m x 3.28m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67792616.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14131175. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Tonbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.