4 bedroom detached house for salePethley Lane, Pointon, Sleaford, Lincolnshire
- On edge of village in a close of 5 individual properties, not overlooked to the rear.
- Downstairs toilet has ceramic floor tiles, as has the ensuite and bathroom.
- Kitchen has quartz worktop and induction hob.
- Telephone points in hallway, kitchen, study and main bedroom.
- TV points - 2 in lounge, kitchen, study and main bedroom.
- Double doors to Dining Room.
- Fitted and working security alarm.
- Parking for 4 cars on driveway and double garage.
- Double garage with lights and power sockets, and rear access to garden.
- Study large enough to be a Playroom or study.
The Express Estate Agency is proud to offer this Four Bedroom Detached House. – all interest and OFFERS are INVITED.
Positioned on a large plot with a south facing garden overlooking large open fields. The property benefits from being situated within close proximity to local amenities and transport links. Commutable to London, Peterborough and Nottingham
Entrance Hall – Spacious entrance hall with stairs leading to the first floor
Lounge (14'3'' x 19'10'') – Feature fireplace with gas fire, carpeted throughout.
Dining Room (11'4'' x 11'5'') – Carpeted dining room with ample space for free standing dining table and chairs.
Fitted Kitchen (21'8'' x 12'5'') – Fitted with a range of wall and base units, tiled flooring, ceiling spot lights, island with under storage, integrated appliances, sink with mixer tap and patio doors leading to the rear garden.
Utility (7'8'' x 5'7'') – Additional storage space and plumbing for appliances.
Study (12'1'' x 8'6'') – Ground floor study.
Cloakroom – Low level WC and wash hand basin.
Master Bedroom (11'4'' x 19'10'') – Double bedroom overlooking the front and rear elevation, fitted wardrobes and lobby area.
En-Suite (6'11'' x 7') – Comprising; low level WC, wash hand basin and shower unit. Tiled splash back.
Bedroom Two (10'8'' x 12'6'') – Double bedroom overlooking the rear elevation.
Bedroom Three (12'1'' x 10'6'') – Double bedroom overlooking the front elevation.
Bedroom Four (9'1'' x 12'6'') – Double bedroom overlooking the rear elevation.
Bathroom (8'6'' x 6'3'') – Tiled family bathroom comprising; Bath with overhead shower, wash hand basin and low-level WC.
Off road parking via driveway to the front of the property. Leading to a detached double garage with up and over doors.
Laid to lawn rear garden with mature shrubs and boards. Patio area.
Early viewing is highly recommended due to the property being realistically priced.
These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general guideline and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending Purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services including gas central heating and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose. Furthermore, Solicitors should confirm moveable items described in the sales particulars and, in fact, included in the sale since circumstances do change during the marketing or negotiations. Although we try to ensure accuracy, if measurements are used in this listing, they may be approximate. Therefore if intending Purchasers need accurate measurements to order carpeting or to ensure existing furniture will fit, they should take such measurements themselves. Photographs are reproduced general information and it must not be inferred that any item is included for sale with the property.
To be confirmed by the Vendor’s Solicitors
Vacant possession upon completion
Viewing strictly by appointment through The Express Estate Agency
Property ref: 121_1697_4681650
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67793545.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4681650. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Express Estate Agency, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.