4 bedroom detached house for saleShore Road, Rahane, Helensburgh
- Detached Coach House
- Four Bedrooms, Two Bathrooms and Ground Floor WC
- Superb Breakfasting Kitchen
- Large Garden Grounds
- EPC - G
A detached converted coach house within a superb rural location overlooking the Gare Loch.
This detached converted coach house enjoys a superb rural location within Rahane overlooking the Gare Loch within easy reach of nearby Garelochhead. The accommodation has been extensively upgraded and extended to provide an excellent family home.
The accommodation comprises entrance vestibule, Wc, small office, Bedroom 4 down stairs, conservatory, an outstanding bespoke fitted kitchen featuring oak units, granite worktops, Aga, American style fridge,large dining area with French doors leading to the front.
On the upper level there is a bay windowed lounge, two double bedrooms, a family bathroom, master bedroom with vaulted ceiling, French doors and en suite bathroom.
The property is entered through a five bar gate with driveway leading to rear parking and integral garage. There is an extensive area of decking to the front with a lawned area, mature shrubs and borders.
Steps at the rear leads to a raised area of garden which has a woodland feel and views of the loch.
The property is conveniently is located a short distance from the village of Garelochhead with its local amenities including primary school, shops, bus and train station with service to Glasgow. Nearby Helensburgh is accessible by car and offers a wider range of amenities including more extensive shopping, secondary schooling and train station with more regular service to Glasgow and Edinburgh.
Lounge 15' 8" inc fire place x 14' 7" slope ceilings exc window ( 4.78m inc fire place x 4.45m slope ceilings exc window )
Kitchen/dining Area 28' 3" x 14' 4" ( 8.61m x 4.37m )
Conservatory 15' 5" x 8' 8" ( 4.70m x 2.64m )
Bedroom 1 16' 6" maximum x 13' ( 5.03m maximum x 3.96m )
Bedroom 2 14' 8" x 10' 7" slope ceilings ( 4.47m x 3.23m slope ceilings )
Bedroom 3 13' 3" x 10' 3" slope ceilings ( 4.04m x 3.12m slope ceilings )
Bedroom 4 Down Stairs 15' 7" x 10' 2" ( 4.75m x 3.10m )
Down Stairs Wc
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HBR103392. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Helensburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.