2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleElmhirst Road, Thorne, Doncaster
- ***Guide Price £120,000-£130,000***
- Well Presented Detached Bungalow
- Attractive Kitchen
- Modern Decor Throughout
- Two Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking
- PVCu Double Glazing; Gas Central Heating
- MUST SEE!
GUIDE PRICE £120,000 to £130,000. A lovely TWO BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW having been fully modernised with impressive kitchen and bathroom, well proportioned lounge diner, side conservatory, low maintenance gardens.Easy access to Thorne centre. VIEWING ESSENTIAL.
This fantastic detached bungalow is a rare prospect for the market, offering spacious and very flexible accommodation being set out over one level. In a popular location, with modern decor throughout, an impressive kitchen, stylish bathroom and two bedrooms this property is not to be missed! Externally the property benefits from a block paved drive and low maintenance gardens. Gas central heating and PVCu double glazing are installed. Viewing is a must!
Side Conservatory / Utility 19' 2" x 6' 9" ( 5.84m x 2.06m )
Brick based construction with PVCu, double glazed windows. Radiator. Plumbing for washing machine and PVCu double glazed doors to the front and rear.
Kitchen 14' 6" x 7' 4" ( 4.42m x 2.24m )
(plus deep built in storage cupboard) With a double glazed window to the front and half single glazed door to the side porch the fitted kitchen comprises; wall and base units with granite effect work surfaces inset one and a half bowl asterite sink and drainer. Electric oven, ceramic hob with stainless steel and glass cooker hood above. Integrated fridge freezer, wall mounted gas boiler and bi fold doors to the lounge.
Lounge / Dining Room 18' 6" x 11' 1" ( 5.64m x 3.38m )
Double glazed bow window to the front, coving to ceiling, radiator, telephone and television point. Remote control coal effect fire.
Loft access, coving to ceiling, tiled flooring.
Rear Bedroom 11' 7" x 9' 3" max width ( 3.53m x 2.82m max width )
Double glazed window to the rear and half PVCu double glazed door to the rear garden. Radiator with cabinet, coving to ceiling and bi fold door.
Rear Bedroom 9' 2" x 8' 5" ( 2.79m x 2.57m )
With double glazed window to the rear, radiator, coving to ceiling and bifold door.
With double glazed window to the side, tiled flooring and radiator, the bathroom comprises; bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, low level flush WC and extractor fan.
Block paved drive and carstanding. Low maintained paved and gravelled garden behind a brick boundary wall.
Enclosed rear garden paved with water feature. Shrub borders, brick boundary wall and panelled fencing. Cold water garden tap.
Detached Sectional Store 22' x 8' ( 6.71m x 2.44m )
Former garage, side single glazed window, electric light and power supply.
Council Tax Band B
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67793735.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THN103302. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thorne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.