4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHideaway Mews, Thorney Hedge Road, Chiswick
- Four bedrooms
- Quartz kitchen worktops
- Miele & Siemens appliances
- Villeroy & Boch suites
- Hansgrohe taps
- Mirror TV's to all master en-suites
- Underfloor heating throughout
- 10 year guarantee
- Photos are of the show home
Hideaway Mews is a collection of six luxury family homes. The ground floor of this property comprises of a drawing room, cloak room, separate utility room, bright and airy open plan kitchen/diner which leads out to a private garden. The first floor has three well sized bedrooms and two bathrooms, one of which is an elegant en-suite. The second floor is occupied with the fourth bright bedroom. Commuters are spoilt for choice and are close to Gunnersbury overground, Chiswick Park and Turnham Green underground stations whilst motorists are near the M4.
Property ref: 121_2053_4621648
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-67795522.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4621648. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Orchards Of London, Chiswick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.