2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOrchard Gardens , Upwell, Wisbech, PE14
- SHARED OWNERSHIP
- Two Bedrooms
- Semi Detached
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Integrated Oven, Hob, Extractor Hood + Fridge Freezer
- Laminate Flooring To Living Room
- Carpet To Bedrooms
- Private Garden
- Ideal First Time Purchase
- NO CHAIN
2 bedroom semi detached house
Full price - £165,000
25% share price - £41,250
Monthly rent - £246.69
Monthly service charge - £35
• Fully fitted kitchen
• Integrated oven, hob, extractor hood and fridge freezer
• Over bath shower with glass screen
• Carpet to bedrooms
• Laminate flooring to living room
• Private garden
Kitchen / dining room - 4.40m x 2.65m
Living room - 4.81m x 3.75m
Bedroom 1 - 4.81m x 3.75m
Bedroom 2 - 3.50m x 2.65m
Bathroom - 2.06m x 2.06m
These new homes are an ideal opportunity for a first time buyer to get on to the property ladder with Hastoe. They are being sold under a shared ownership scheme, for further details of this scheme please refer to the Hastoe guide to buying a shared ownership home.
*Prices from £49,500 - This represents a 30% share of the full market value of plot 6, two bed house (£165,000), please see the affordability schedule for full detail of costs. Available on our website. Please note all costs in this leaflet are intended as a guide and may differ from the actual cost at time of sale. Hastoe Group.
The property is Leasehold. Local Authority: Fenland District Council. This property is being sold by a corporate client and therefore we have been unable to carry out our standard property enquiries. Please be aware, in order to progress any offer submitted on this property the Corporate client may require us to provide additional information, such as financial information, supplied by yourself to Harrison Murray relating specially to this transaction.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67796740.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 169317. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harrison Murray, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.