3 bedroom terraced house for saleLucas Avenue, Charnock Richard, PR7 5NF
Withdrawn from Market
- EXTENDED BEDROOM END OF TERRACE PROPERTY
- OFFERING OVER 1700 SQ FT OF ACCOMMODATION
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS AND LOFT ROOM
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH DRESSING ROOM AND EN SUITE
- RURAL SETTING WITH COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS
EXTENDED END OF TERRACE PROPERTY WITH THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS AND THREE RECEPTION ROOMS. SITUATED DOWN A PRIVATE LANE WITH WONDERFUL COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS. IN NEED OF SOME MODERNISATION THROUGHOUT THIS PROPERTY OFFERS FABULOUS POTENTIAL.
Enter in to the first bright reception room with bay window offering views out over the countryside, with wooden flooring and picture rails and cast iron fire in beautiful surround set on a slate hearth. The second reception room is spacious with dual aspect windows and stone and brick fire place with double doors opening on to the courtyard. The third reception room has tiled flooring and wood burning stove set in a wooden surround on a tiled hearth, with archway through to the kitchen to rear, with a range of wall and base units and integrated appliances including double oven, hob with overhead extractor, and space for washing machine. There is a separate utility leading off and door leading to ground floor wc and rear hall with door leading out.To the first floor, the master bedroom is carpeted with picture window looking over open fields and sliding mirrored doors leading to a dressing room, and en suite shower room with fully tiled elevations and low level wc, vanity unit with top mounted sink and double walk in shower enclosure. The second bedroom is generously proportioned with fitted storage and views out. Bedroom three would equally be used as a third double bedroom to rear. The spacious four piece bathroom has tiled floor and part tiled elevations with low level wc, wash hand basin, corner Jacuzzi bath and double shower enclosure. From the galleried landing there is ladder access to the loft room with velux window also enjoying stunning views and ample under eaves storage.
Externally, the property has a paved driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles which is privately enclosed by a brick built wall with wrought iron gate leading to a path with cobbled edging and mature shrub borders. To the side, gated access leads to a pretty paved courtyard garden with secluded seating area and raised brick built wall with Lily pond and through a pergola to decked area to rear with raised beds with decorative planting and well stocked borders. There is a timber built workshop and brick built store and gated access to the rear.
Offered for sale with no onward chain delay, please do give us a call to arrange your viewing.
Council Tax Band C, EPC Rating Awaited.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7982872. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hometruths, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.