3 bedroom apartment for saleSt Davids Square, London, E14
- Three double bedroom property
- Gym & Swimming Pool Facilities
- Within a short walk to Island Gardens DLR station and Greenwich foot tunnel
- Private balcony with river views
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Secure allocated parking space
This spacious three bedroom apartment situated in the popular St David's Square development has just come available to the market.
This recently renovated property features a large reception room, private balcony with partial river views, separate kitchen with integrated appliances and an allocated secure parking space.
St Davids Square has a residents leisure complex, including indoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, well equipped gym, games room, 24hr concierge and is well located for Canary Wharf, Island Gardens DLR station and Greenwich is a short walk through the nearby foot tunnel. The property is available with no onward chain.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67798121.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10604. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lourdes Estate Agents, London E14. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.