5 bedroom detached house for saleStepping Stones, Lerryn, Cornwall
- Riverside location.
- Large private gardens.
- Located in the village of Lerryn.
- Outbuildings for redevelopment subject to planning.
- Off road parking.
- Extended period house with annexe.
- The house has great potential.
- Riverside walks and easy access to the water.
An extended period cottage set in large gardens next to the creek in Lerryn. The present owner has lived in the house for many years and it now requires updating, offering a new owner much potential. The house faces south over its gardens that are very private, in such a central village location. In the corner of the garden there are some dilapidated outbuildings that have development potential subject to planning permission being granted.
The original cottage has been extended over the years, and has a one bedroom annexe at one end. The house has huge potential for remodelling and updating.
This is an exciting redevelopment opportunity for anyone looking for a house next to the water in a beautiful Cornish village on the Fowey Estuary.
Location Information Lerryn is a very picturesque village at the head of a creek forming part of the Fowey Estuary. The village, with its school, two community halls, post office/general stores, Inn and community bus offers facilities for most everyday requirements. A wider range of shopping facilities are available in the historic town of Lostwithiel about three miles away. The extensive list of social organisations in the village currently includes a film club, ladies dining club, Bridge club, History society and Women's Institute. In Lerryn and the surrounding area there are excellent sailing and boating opportunities together with extensive walks in the countryside along the river valleys and the coast.
Property ref: 121_903_4447848
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67798166.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4447848. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fowey River Estate Agency, Cornwall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.