Property for saleBuilding plot, Sandiway Park, Hartford
- 0.22 acre building plot in lovely leafy surroundings within walking distance of the village
- Planning permission has been granted on two schemes circa 3600 sq ft or 2876 sq ft
- Convenient for excellent schools and facilities
- Local train station on the Mid-Cheshire line (Chester to Manchester)
- Within close proximity to both the A556 & A49 link roads. providing easy access to motorway network
A fantastic 0.22 acre building plot in an lovely semi-rural position on the edge of Hartford village, with approved planning permission for a three storey 3600 sq ft contemporary style house, or alternative plans for a smaller 2876 sq ft property configured over two floors (pictured)
Plans and decision notices for both options are available on line or through our offices.
Cheshire West & Chester Planning Ref 16/05542/FUL / 15/04258/FUL
The building plot sits in the old grounds of Sandiway House, an impressive period building that has recently been converted into a residential property and contrasts nicely against the contemporary aesthetic that the planning permission offers.
Initial landscaping has been carried out on site including fencing to the boundaries and the initial cutting back/excavating to show the land on offer. If you would like to arrange a viewing of the site please do so by appointment with our offices where we will also be happy to offer any queries you may have.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7890791. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stuart Rushton & Co, Knutsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.