3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale3 Radford Drive, Irlam M44 6LA
- 3 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY
- HIGHLY DESIRABLE RESIDENTIAL AREA
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- ADDITIONAL DINING ROOM
- EXTENDED DINING KITCHEN
- WET ROOM AND SEPARATE W.C
- AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE
- ENCLOSED GARDENS FRONT & REAR
- CHAIN FREE
* 3 bedroom semi detached property situated in a quiet cul de sac * Highly desirable residential area * Close to local amenities and primary school * Majority upvc double glazing * Layout comprises of entrance hall, lounge and dining room * Extended dining kitchen * 3 bedrooms to the first floor * Wet Room * Enclosed grassed garden to the front of the property * Enclosed grassed rear garden with a private aspect * Large concrete patterned driveway offering parking for several vehicles * Detached double garage * Viewing highly recommended to appreciate the property * CHAIN FREE
Radiator, carpet flooring.
Gas coal fire and surround, radiator, carpet flooring.
Bay window, wall mounted electric convector fire, radiator, carpet flooring.
Extended Dining Kitchen
Fitted kitchen units with built in oven and hob, understairs storage, tiled walls around kitchen units, radiator, part tiled walls and carpet flooring.
Bay window, fitted wardrobes, radiator, carpet flooring.
Fitted wardrobes, radiator, carpet flooring.
Radiator, carpet flooring.
Separate shower cubicle and white wash basin, tiled walls, chrome towel radiator, separate white w.c.
Enclosed grassed garden to the front of the property with concrete patterned driveway.
Enclosed grassed rear garden with a private aspect and detached double garage.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67799813.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHW1RADFORD3. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chris Wilkinson, Irlam. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.