2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleThe Old Warehouse, Clitheroes Lane, Freckleton, Preston, Lancashire, PR4 1SD
- Newly Constructed Detached Bungalow
- Nestled in a Quiet Corner Plot Position
- 10 Year NHBC Guarantee
- Superb High Specification Finish
- Open Plan Lounge/Dining & Kitchen
- Two Large Double Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Bathroom
- Viewing Essential to Fully Appreciate
***RARE OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE A NEWLY CONSTRUCTED DETACHED TRUE BUNGALOW NESTLED IN A QUIET CUL DE SAC LOCATION IN THE POPULAR VILLAGE OF FRECKLETON*** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this newly constructed two bedroom detached true bungalow, nestled in a quiet cul de sac location in the popular village of Freckleton, just a short walk from the village centre and all its amenities. Built to the highest of specification this superb property offers modern, neutrally decorated accommodation briefly comprising of entrance hallway, open plan lounge/dining and kitchen with bi fold doors to the rear, two double bedrooms and a four piece bathroom suite. Externally the property enjoys front and rear enclosed landscaped gardens with allocated parking for two vehicles. The property benefits from UPVC triple glazing and gas central heating throughout and carries a 10 YEAR NHBC GUARANTEE! Viewing this splendid property comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the position, dimensions and quality this property has to offer!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 407572. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Kirkham Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.