1 bedroom apartment for saleSt Michael's Hill, Kingsdown, Bristol, BS2
- A recently refurbished light and airy apartment
- Spacious double bedroom
- Beautifully installed modern kitchen
- Communal courtyard and bike storage
- Located in the heart of Kingsdown
CJ Hole are delighted to bring to the market this light and airy one bedroom apartment. This property has been newly refurbished to a high standard and specification in its entirety. Whilst retaining beautiful period features and charm such as large sash windows, the property also has a modern edge with a large open plan kitchen boasting new appliances. Nestled in the heart of Kingsdown, the property is located amongst vibrant artisan cafes and small local businesses. A short walk from Bristol’s shopping quarter, the Triangle, and local transport links, this apartment is in the ideal location.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67802464.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CTN180319. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CJ Hole, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.