4 bedroom bungalow for saleDixon Road, North Walsham
- Four Bedrooms
- Double Garage
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Wrap Round Garden
- Cast Iron Multi Burner
We are proud to offer this four bedroom house for sale set in the popular market town of North Walsham! The property offers ample accomodation including two reception rooms, two bathrooms, four bedrooms, double garage and 0.4 acers of land (STM)!
Early viewings are highly advised!
Double glazed door to the front and under stairs cupboard.
Lounge 16' 2" x 14' 7" ( 4.93m x 4.45m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, cast iron wood burner and radiator.
Kitchen 18' 3" x 10' 10" ( 5.56m x 3.30m )
Double glazed door to the front aspect, double glazed window to the side aspect, fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base mounted units with work surfaces over, inset sink with mixer tap, range style cooker and cooker hood with tiled surround, plumbing for washing machine and radiator.
Bedroom 1 13' x 11' 10" ( 3.96m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, cupboard recess for storage and radiator.
Bedroom 2 8' 11" x 11' 10" ( 2.72m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in wardrobe and radiator.
Double glazed window to the side aspect, suite comprising of shower enclosure, hand wash basin, WC, extractor fan and tiled floor. Built in cupboard houses gas fired boiler.
Double glazed velux windows, walk in storage cupboard and doors to all rooms.
Master Bedroom 17' 5" x 15' 5" ( 5.31m x 4.70m )
Double glazed velux window and double glazed tilt and turn picture window to the front aspect, access to eves storage and radiator.
Double glazed velux window and double glazed window to the side aspect, suite comprising of shower, hand wash basin, WC, tiled flooring, extractor fan, spot lighting and radiator.
Bedroom 3 11' 11" x 11' 10" ( 3.63m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, telephone point and radiator.
Double glazed velux window and double glazed window to the side aspect, suite comprising of shower, hand wash basin, WC, extractor fan.
Garage 19' 1" x 17' 2" ( 5.82m x 5.23m )
Window and door to the rear, electric up and over door, power and lighting, access to loft, plumbing for washing machine, inspection pit and planning permision for possible 5th bedroom if required.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67806202.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWM106497. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, North Walsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.