4 bedroom flat for saleSelwyn House, Manor Fields, Putney, London
- Prestigious Art-Deco development
- Rare 4 bedroom 1st floor apartment
- Spectacular views of the gardens
- On-site porters and CCTV security
- Private off street parking
- Approx 965 years remaining on lease
- Share of Freehold
- EPC Rating D
Tenure: Share of Freehold
This stunning 1st floor apartment is one of the largest available in Manor Fields and benefits from spectacular views and double aspect windows.
The accommodation offers approximately 1497 sq ft of living space, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, eat-in kitchen, reception room & dining room. Benefits include off-street parking, lift, on-site porter & beautiful communal gardens.
Manor Fields is an Art Deco style private development located just off Putney Hill. Local transport into London is available via Putney mainline station, East Putney Underground station and the No. 14 Bus into the City. Excellent restaurants, bars, cafes and shops can be found on the nearby Putney High Street and, just to the south, Wimbledon Village.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67807082.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PUT150123. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Putney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.