3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleStation Road, Stalbridge, Sturminster Newton, Dorset, DT10 2RQ
- A bespoke 6 property development in North Dorset
- A thriving town with Doctor, Dentist, Family owned supermarket and award winning butchers
- Good primary school and strong community
- 3 bedroom terraced houses
- Gardens and garages
- Built to a very high spec
This is an exciting development of new houses built by Blue Valley Developments in the centre of Stalbridge within walking distance of all amenities. The site will include 3 terraced houses built of stone beneath a slate roof with the following accommodation: Ground Floor: Hall, Sitting room, Kitchen, dining room, and cloakroom. First floor: 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and 1 shower room
The hall has doors to the sitting room with French doors to the garden, the kitchen has a range of shaker style floor mounted and eye level units, built in oven and hob with extractor hood, sink with draining board and a dishwasher. The cloakroom is off the hall.
On the first floor there are 3 bedrooms, one with ensuite shower room and a family bathroom.
The properties will be built to the highest standards by an excellent Dorset firm and each property represents the very best in modern home design, with high quality materials used throughout.
All properties will have open fronted timber cart sheds with slate roofs
Each house will be 97sqm GF 50sqm FF 47sqm
Stalbridge is a small North Dorset village boasting a busy traditional high street with many shops and businesses including bank, post office, solicitor, butcher, hairdresser, doctors, dentist, cycle shop and busy local supermarket. Many businesses are second or third generation family run and help to provide an excellent community which also has a church and primary school.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-67808900.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STU170207. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Symonds & Sampson, Sturminster Newton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.