3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePoplar Avenue, Heacham, King's Lynn
- Victorian Semi-detached Family Home
- 3 Bedrooms & Spacious Living Accommodation
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Popular Coastal Village Location
- Gas C/Heating & UPVC Double Glazing
Set in the popular COASTAL VILLAGE of Heacham close to all local amenities & schools is this deceptively spacious Victorian family home. The property has 3 bedrooms, generous living accommodation, garage, garden & off road parking. A must view!
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this semi-detached Victorian house in the village of Heacham. To the ground floor there is a spacious lounge, kitchen/diner, utility room and cloak. The first floor enjoys three double bedrooms and family bathroom with access to a loft-room. Externally there is off-road parking access from an un-made road to the side of the property, a double garage and a garden.
Heacham is a popular coastal village situated approximately two miles south of the coastal resort of Hunstanton. Heacham offers two beaches (North and South). North Beach has an amusement arcade, café and fish bar and beach huts for hire. South Beach has its own café/gift shop and both beaches have public toilets. There are a range of local convenient shops, doctors' surgery, infant and junior schools and regular bus services to kings Lynn. Kings Lynn Town is approximately 12 miles from Heacham and has direct Train routes through to Ely, Cambridge and London. Heacham is an ideal location for a holiday home or permanent residence.
Understairs and storage cupboards, radiator.
Lounge 27' 3" into bay window x 13' 10" max ( 8.31m into bay window x 4.22m max )
Gas fire set in fireplace, bay window to front, telephone and television points, two radiators, door to garden.
Kitchen / Diner 11' 3" max x 18' 3" ( 3.43m max x 5.56m )
Fitted kitchen with units at wall and base level, one and half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, double electric oven, gas hob, extractor hood, plumbing for dishwasher, radiator, window and door to side.
Plumbing for washing machine, window to rear.
WC, window to rear.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard, radiator, loft access
Bedroom One 11' 10" max not including bay x 17' 10" max ( 3.61m max not including bay x 5.44m max )
Bay window to front with an additional window also to the front, two radiators.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" max x 11' 9" ( 3.61m max x 3.58m )
Cast iron fireplace, television point, radiator, window to rear.
Bedroom Three 11' 3" x 10' 2" ( 3.43m x 3.10m )
Radiator, window to side.
Corner bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, wash hand basin set in vanity unit, WC, radiator, window to side.
Access from the landing with skylight window to rear.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a decked area and gravel area for parking. There is also a spacious garage with electric up-and-over door, power and lighting.
There is a pathway to the rear of the garage which is owned by the property but has a right of way across it for the neighbouring properties.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67809212.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUN102832. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hunstanton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.