3 bedroom flat for saleFerryfield, EH5
- A well presented second floor apartment
- 3 Excellent size bedrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private garage
- 1101 Sq Ft
- Secure shared entrance and buzzer system
- Stunning views over the city of Edinburgh, the Castle and Arthur's seat
- Edinburgh city centre approximately 10 minutes bus journey
Estate sale, early entry from 16th August 2017.
A bright, warm, quiet and well proportioned second floor flat with own garage, residents parking and large communal garden. Situated in the popular Ferryfield development, overlooking the Inverlieth Stadium and playing fields, including uninterrupted views across south Edinburgh, the Castle and Arthur's seat. Local amenities (parks, playgrounds, Botanical gardens, restaurants, bars and a supermarket) are within 5-10 minutes walking distance and Edinburgh central is a 10 minute bus ride away.
The accommodation comprises; Secure shared entrance and buzzer entry system, hall with good storage, spacious sitting room, seperate dining room. The master bedroom and second bedroom have built-in wardrobes, one further bedroom and/or private study. The main bathroom with bath, power shower and WC has underfloor heating. Second bathroom with WC and wash basin. Gas central heating, double glazing throughout.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SMH5497. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by sellmyhome.co.uk, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.