3 bedroom bungalow for saleHaslar Crescent, Waterlooville
- Chalet bungalow
- Large enclosed rear garden
- Requested location
- Modern fitted kitchen
Welcoming to the market this Beautiful three bedrooms, semi-detached extremely well presented, modern chalet bungalow .The property offers off road parking for several vehicles, modern fitted kitchen, shower room, reception room, three bedrooms and en-suite, enclosed rear garden. A must view!
Welcoming to the market this Beautiful three bedrooms, semi-detached extremely well presented, modern chalet bungalow .The property offers off road parking for several vehicles, modern fitted kitchen, shower room, reception room with garden view and two bedrooms on the ground floor. Upstairs offers main bedroom with en-suite. The property has an option to add another bedroom, large and well-kept rear garden ideal for entertaining. Call today to arrange a viewing!
dropped curb access, shingle driveway with parking for a number of vehicles with access to garden.
UPVC double glazed door and window, smooth ceiling with spot lighting, smooth walls, hardwood floor and door to
Smooth ceiling with spot lighting, coving, smooth walls, hardwood flooring, cupboard with doors to
Bedroom Three 10' x 12' 9" ( 3.05m x 3.89m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, smooth ceiling with spot lighting and coving, smooth walls and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 9' 10" ( 3.43m x 3.00m )
UPVC double glazed window, smooth ceiling with spot lighting, smooth walls, built in wardrobes, carpeted and radiator.
Reception 12' 8" x 14' 8" ( 3.86m x 4.47m )
UPVC double glazed patio doors to rear elevation, smooth ceiling with coving, smooth walls, fire place with surround, laminated flooring, radiator and turn and rise stairs to first floor.
Kitchen 14' 9" max x 9' 9" ( 4.50m max x 2.97m )
UPVC double glazed windows and door to rear elevation, smooth ceiling with spot lighting and tilled flooring. Modern fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces over, inset sink and drainer with mixer taps, space and plumbing for a range of appliances, wall mounted combination boiler.
UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, smooth ceiling with spot lighting, partly tiled, standalone shower cubicle, low level wc, wash hand basin with mixer taps and vanity unit and radiator.
Smooth ceiling with spot lighting, door to
Bedroom One 19' 7" Restricted Head Height x 23' 1" max ( 5.97m Restricted Head Height x 7.04m max )
UPVC double glazed windows to dual elevation, smooth ceiling with spot lighting, built in storage, cupboard with door to
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, smooth ceiling with spot lighting, smooth walls, partly tiled, modern fitted En-Suite comprising of bath with mixer taps and shower over, low level wc, wash hand basin over vanity sink and radiator.
Fully enclosed rear garden with side pedestrian access, mainly laid to lawn with shrub and trees, patio path and decked/entertaining area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67810697.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WLV105235. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.