3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleVicarage Drive, Marske, Cleveland, United Kingdom
- Recently Fitted Kitchen Including Oven & Hob
- Modern Bathroom
- UPVC Fascia Boards & Guttering
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Close To All Local Amenities
- Gas Central Heating
- Attractive Decor
- Gardens to Front & Rear
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
The accommodation comprises of;
Storm Porch: uPVC door
Hall: Cloak cupboard, radiator
Lounge (16 x 12'7): uPVC bay window, slimline wall mounted flame effect electric fire, TV point, radiator
Recent Fitted Kitchen/Diner (19'2 x 8'11): 4 ring gas hob, extractor hood and electric oven. Attractive and comprehensive range of wall, base and drawer units, laminate work tops, tiled surround, 2 uPVC windows, roller blinds, radiator
Landing: Linen cupboard houses gas combi boiler
Bedroom One (13'5 x 10'2): uPVC window, radiator.
Bedroom Two (12 x 8'11): uPVC window, radiator.
Bedroom Three (9 x 8): Built in cupboard, uPVC window, radiator.
Bathroom / WC: Part tiled, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower over, folding glazed side screen, wall cabinet, chrome towel rail.
Front Garden: Decorative blue slate
Enclosed Rear Garden : Decking, lawn, trees & shrubs
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67812668.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SB501A. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Inglebys Estate Agents, Saltburn-By-The-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.