Studio apartment for saleNorcliffe Hall, Altrincham Road, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9
- Rare investment opportunity
- Impressive Grade II country house
- 8 fully let apartments
- Four 3 bedroom & four 2 bedroom
- Grounds to 9.5 acres
- Further information available at
- EPC Rating = E
Investment opportunity to acquire an impressive Grade II listed country house converted in 2007 to provide 8 two and three bedroom fully let apartments within grounds of 9.5 acres. Further information available at -
Norcliffe Hall, Altrincham Road, Styal, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 4LH
Investment opportunity to acquire an impressive Grade II listed country house converted in 2007 to provide 8 two and three bedroom apartments within grounds of 9.5 acres
Manchester Airport: 3 miles, Wilmslow: 3 miles, Manchester City Centre: 11.5 miles
Norcliffe Hall stands in an elevated setting above the river Bollin and is located at the head of a long private driveway. Midway between Wilmslow and Manchester Airport this is a superb location for accessing both as well as Manchester city centre and the North West's commercial centres. The village is a thriving community, much owned by the National Trust including Quarry Bank Mill and the former Greg Estate, the original owners of Norcliffe Hall. The Ship Inn, a village restaurant and a village store are all close by in addition to the railway station which has a service to Manchester and Wilmslow. The town offers excellent shopping and services including a main line train station placing London Euston under two hours away.
Norcliffe Hall is a magnificent early 19th Century Grade II listed county house dating from 1831 when built for Robert Hyde Greg as his family home. Set with grounds of nearly 10 acres leading down through woodland to the River Bollin the property has incredibly presence and retains much of its original grandeur. Mullioned windows, Flemish bond brickwork with sandstone dressing and a Welsh slate roof demonstrate this was a property built to impress and the standing of the family in the region.
In 2006 the property was carefully converted to provide 8 quality apartments arranged as single level, duplex and triplex units. We have not had access to all the apartments due to existing tenancies but understand the conversion includes Lutron lighting systems, kitchens with marble surfaces and integrated multiple Neff appliances. The bathrooms are contemporary with white suites and tiled to walls and floors. All apartments are currently let on Shorthold Assured Tenancies and have a Passing Rent of circa £190,000. Further details specific to each apartment available from the selling agents.
Mains water and electricity, Oil central heating, Private Drainage.
Square Footage: 20,254 sq ft
Acreage: 9.5 Acres
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67815035.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
- View Epc Rating Apt 1 for this property See full size version online
- View Epc Rating Apt 2 for this property See full size version online
- View Epc Rating Apt 3 for this property See full size version online
- View Epc Rating Apt 4 for this property See full size version online
- View Epc Rating Apt 5 for this property See full size version online
- View Epc Rating Apt 6 for this property See full size version online
- View Epc Rating Apt 7 for this property See full size version online
- View Epc Rating Apt 8 for this property See full size version online
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WIS170403. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Wilmslow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.