4 bedroom town house for saleBathurst Parade, Bristol, Somerset, BS1
- A beautifully presented Grade 2 Listed HARBOURSIDE HOME.
- FOUR double bedrooms and THREE reception rooms
- Attractive kitchen/breakfast room.
- Courtyard GARDEN & GARAGE
- Excellent CENTRAL LOCATION with views over the harbour.
VENDOR’S COMMENT “We have loved living in this house for the past fourteen years. It is in a perfect location, overlooking the boats in Bathurst Basin, and the neighbourhood has a great community spirit. It is only a short walk to the city centre.
Clifton village with all that it has to offer is easily accessible by foot or car. We have enjoyed the social side of living here with so many things on our doorstep. Having a garage plus allocated parking in the middle of this city has been a huge advantage. We are now moving onto the next stage in our lives and are very reluctantly putting this property onto the market.”
We are delighted to offer this BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED Grade 2 listed Georgian HARBOUR SIDE HOME to the market. The four storey accommodation is well presented throughout and offers a light and versatile interior with VIEWS OVER THE HARBOUR and surrounding area.
There are FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS, family bathroom and a second bathroom on the upper two floors. The hall and ground floor offer THREE RECEPTION ROOMS, utility room, and a kitchen/breakfast room with doors opening through to a covered front COURTYARD area.
Externally there is an attractive courtyard GARDEN to the rear of the house with pedestrian access through to the GARAGE which is situated in a nearby block. In addition there is permit parking available within the Merchants Quay development. An EXCELLENT, CENTRAL LOCATION within the fashionable Bristol harbour district the house is extremely well placed for the City Centre, Cabot Circus, Temple Meads Railway Station, Park Street and a rich variety of cafes, pubs and restaurants all within close proximity.
Please contact the Clifton Sale’s team on 0117 9238238 to arrange a suitable time to view this excellent house.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CTN180260. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CJ Hole, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.