2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleLochmill Cottages, Linlithgow
- Rural Location
- Close to Town Centre and Loch
- Two double bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating with Combi Boiler
- Original features
- Private and Visitor Parking
- Private and shared gardens
- Ideal holiday home
- Traditional style bathrom with roll top bath
- Fitted kitchen with Belfast sink
A charming lower villa flat situated in an idyllic semi-rural location, a short walk from Linlithgow Loch and the High Street. This spacious two bedroom property benefits from gas central heating with a combi boiler, lounge with original open fireplace, fitted kitchen with Belfast sink, traditional style bathroom with roll top bath. There are front and rear gardens and garden ground to the front and side of the property which is shared. Allocated and visitor parking. Completing the rural feel is the private tree lined access road. EPC - D
Porch - 3.25m x 1.52m (10'8" x 5') - Large porch with timber door with glazed inset. Large picture window. Cupboard housing combi gas central heating boiler with storage under. Ceramic tiled floor, gas meter, radiator. Door to hall.
Hall - L-shaped hall with doors off to lounge, fitted kitchen, bedrooms, bathroom and two storage cupboards, one with shelves. Neutral fitted carpeting through hall, lounge and bedrooms.
Lounge - 4.04m x 3.73m (13'3" x 12'3") - Comfortable sitting room with double casement sash and case window. Original open fireplace. Shelved recess. Ceiling rose and centre light fitting, and radiator.
Fitted Kitchen - 3.30m x 1.96m (10'10" x 6'5") - Fitted with base and double wall mounted units, complementary solid wood worktops, Belfast sink, gas hob, electric fan assisted oven. The fridge/freezer is included in the sale but is not warranted. Front facing sash and case window. Slate tiled floor, radiator, ceiling pulley.
Bedroom One - 3.91m x 3.40m (12'10" x 11'2") - Good sized double bedroom with front facing double casement sash and case window and Roman blinds. Original fireplace. Radiator.
Bedroom Two - 4.04m x 2.74m (13'3" x 9') - Another double bedroom with rear facing sash and case window with roller blind. Fitted wardrobe offering double hanging rail with shelf above. Radiator.
Bathroom - Fully tiled and fitted with traditional style pedestal wash hand basin, WC with high level cistern and roll top bath with telephone style mixer tap shower attachment and electric shower over. Opaque glazed window with Roman blind. Ceramic tiled floor, radiator.
Gardens - Private and shared gardens. Garden hut, coal shed and ample parking.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67817669.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27167048. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by KnightBain Estate Agents, Broxburn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.