1 bedroom apartment for saleBelvedere Court, Hoddesdon
- Spacious Ground Floor Retirement Apartment
- Double Bedroom
- Kitchen & Re-Fitted Shower Room
- Superb Communal Area's
- Communal Recreationsl Facilities
With NO UPWARD CHAIN is this well presented & spacious one bedroom GROUND FLOOR retirement apartment situated within this residential development within a short walk of Hoddesdon Town Centre with its range of shopping and recreational amenities. The Apartment must be viewed internally.
With NO UPWARD CHAIN and for the over 60's, is this well presented & spacious one bedroom GROUND FLOOR retirement apartment situated within this residential development within a short walk of Hoddesdon Town Centre with its range of shopping and recreational amenities.
Main Communal front entrance door with Entry phone System giving access to:
Communal Entrance Hall
With carpeted communal areas, lift access, stairs leading to all floors, RESIDENT'S DAY & EVENING LOUNGE, COMMUNAL LAUNDRY ROOM, REFUSE ROOM.
Main front entrance door leading to:
Feauring a storage cupboard housing hot water cylinder and storage, wall mounted 'Help Care Pull Cord System' doors leading to shower room, double bedroom and lounge/diner.
Lounge 17' 10" x 11' 1" ( 5.44m x 3.38m )
Double glazed windows and double glazed door leading to COMMUNAL GARDENS, power points. TV point, feature fireplace with electric fire, marble hearth, mantle and surround, Wall mounted electric Economy 7 heater, helpcare pull cord system, coving to ceiling, wall light points and door to:
Kitchen 7' 4" x 5' 5" ( 2.24m x 1.65m )
With a range of wall cupboards, ample work tops with cupboards and drawers under, stainless steel sink unit, fitted electric hob with electric oven under and extractor fan above, power points, space for fridge freezer and partly tiled walls.
Bedroom 1 12' 2" x 9' 8" ( 3.71m x 2.95m )
With double glazed window, built in mirror fronted double wardrobes, wall light points, Economy 7 night storage heaters, helpcare cord.
Refitted Shower Room 6' 8" x 5' 8" ( 2.03m x 1.73m )
Being fully tiled and refitted with a walk in double shower cubicle with shower screen, low level flush WC, sink unit with vanity cupboard below, wall mounted heated chrome towel rail and extractor fan.
The property benefits from superbly presented gardens with lawned areas, various mature flower border with shingled area and seating area, communal parking on request.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67820228.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106958. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.