2 bedroom apartment for saleColmans Wharf, 45 Morris Road, Canary Wharf, London, E14
- A well converted warehouse apartment
- Property offers two double bedrooms with an abundance of character
- There is protected allocated parking
- Additional mezzanine
- Conveniently placed for public transport
- EPC Rating = G
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Amongst the many tall glass buildings that surround Canary Wharf it is rare to find a building with such character, but that is exactly what this warehouse conversion delivers.
Access to both Canary Wharf and the City is quick and easy, with DLR stations close by, and the property also comes with a designated parking space. The nearest stations are Langdon Park and Devons Road DLR.
This good sized two bedroom apartment has a wonderful charm, with fabulous wooden floors, exposed beams and pillars, and large arched windows allowing light to flood in.
Both the kitchen and bathroom are well presented and the second bedroom benefits from a mezzanine level, which is a perfect space for a study, or additional storage area.
Square Footage: 787 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67822994.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CNS170157. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.