3 bedroom flat for saleWest Hill, Harrow on the Hill, HA2
- Fantastic three bedroom ground floor flat
- Boasting its own private entrance
- Three beautiful reception rooms with space to dine
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances and garden access
- Three good-sized double bedrooms
- Luxury bathroom with an additional en suite steam room
- Cinema room
- Private garden and large shared basement
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Desirably located within Harrow on the Hill, this unique three bedroom ground floor flat boasts an expansive living space of just under 2,500 sq ft and further benefits from beautiful high ceilings and a private patio.
The local area offers a great selection shops, bars and restaurants with Harrow on the Hill high street only moments away. Harrow on the Hill Station and South Harrow Station are close by.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67824638.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1033041. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Harrow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.