2 bedroom house for saleTrent Way, Worcester Park, KT4
- Superb two bedroom terrace house
- Presented in good condition with new flooring throughout
- Large open-plan reception room
- Smart fitted kitchen with space to dine
- Two double size bedrooms
- Lovely private garden
- Separate garage
- Close to the amenities at North Cheam
Ideally situated close to the amenities of North Cheam, this delightful two bedroom terrace house comprises a large reception room, smart eat-in kitchen, lovely private garden and garage.
Trent Way is a short walk to the amenities of both North Cheam and Worcester Park. Nearby transport links include Worcester Park and Stoneleigh stations.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1033162. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Malden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.