5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Orchards, Methley, Leeds, West Yorkshire
- 5 Bedroom Extended Detached
- Conservatory to Rear
- 3 Reception Rooms + Cinema Room
- Modern Fitted Extensive Kitchen
- Ensuite to Master, Dressing Room
- Gardens, Hot Tub & Patio Area
- NO CHAIN INVOLVED
- EPC Rating C
Situated in one of the most sought after areas in Methley is this executive five bedroom, extended detached property tucked nicely into the corner of the cul de sac.
The property briefly comprises at ground floor level: Entrance hallway, lounge/diner, office/study, open plan living dining kitchen with an extensive range of modern wall and base units with granite worktop surfaces leading to a good size conservatory, utility room, cinema room, door leading to office.
To the first floor is a galleried landing, master bedroom with walk in wardrobe, ensuite bathroom, four further good size bedrooms and house bathroom.
Outside: The front of the property provides ample off street parking whilst to the rear is an enclosed lawned garden area with patio and pergola, further garden area with hot tub.
The property is conveniently located for ease of access to Leeds and Castleford city centres, local Rothwell sports centre and the A1 M1 Link road, national motorway network and schools, shops and local amenities.
This property is offered with NO CHAIN involved and early inspection is highly recommended and can be arranged via our Rothwell office.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67825304.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ROT070704. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Rothwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.