2 bedroom apartment for saleFlat 10 Sienna, 55 St. Peters Road, Dorset, BH1 2AG
- Full vacant possession
- Two bedrooms and two bathrooms
- GIA approximately 74 sq.m (796 sq.ft)
- Secured underground parking with allocated space and balcony
- Online Auction on Tuesday, 18 February 2020
Situated in a popular area of Bournemouth, close to the junction with Bath Road. Public transport includes Bournemouth Railway Station less than 1 mile away. Shopping amenities are within a short walk. Recreation facilities can be found at Bournemouth Parks Lower Gardens.
Two bedrooms, reception room, kitchen, two bathrooms/wc
The property benefits from an entry phone and communal lift
Online Auction on Tuesday, 18 February 2020. For further information, such as legal documents and property information, please visit bidx1.com.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40278. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by BidX1, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call BidX1, London on 020 7703 4401.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.