4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTruscott Avenue, Redhouse
- Splendid Four Bedroom Semi Detached Townhouse
- Adaptable Accommodation
- Refitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room With Built In Appliances
- Garage & Driveway Directly To The Side
- Maintained To A Very High Standard
- Popular & Convenient Redhouse Location
- Internal Viewing Highly Recommended
A TRULY STUNNING four bedroom SEMI DETACHED Townhouse WHICH SIMPLY MUST BE VIEWED to appreciate in the opinion of sole agent Charles Harding. Having been improved by the current owner, to include a splendid refitted white gloss and granite kitchen and subsequently maintained to an extremely high standard, this home offers spacious, well balanced and adaptable accommodation to briefly include four bedrooms, bedroom 2 often used as a second living room, en-suite to master bedroom, modern fitted family bathroom, stunning c. 15' kitchen/dining room with built in 'Bosch' appliances, living/family room, entrance hall and modern fitted cloakroom. Further attributes include uPVC double glazing and gas central heating. Externally the home boasts a garage and driveway directly to the side of the home, providing ample additional off road parking. The the rear is a good size rear garden for a property of its type which has been landscaped for ease of maintenance. The property is situated in a popular development within Redhouse, which provides good access to local shops, schools and amenities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67830148.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9165961. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charles Harding Estate Agents, North Swindon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.