3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLawrence Avenue, Mansfield Woodhouse
- No chain
- Attached garage
- Off-street parking
- Cul-de-sac location
- Southeast facing enclosed rear garden
- Downstairs WC, family bathroom and en-suite to master
- Catchment area for Northfield Primary and Nursery School (GOOD)
- Catchment area for The Manor Academy (GOOD)
- Close by to amenities on High Street
- Easy access to A60 and railway station
SUMMARY NO CHAIN! This SPACIOUS semi-detached house could be your NEXT FAMILY HOME! Comprising briefly of ENTRANCE HALL, DOWNSTAIRS WC, living room, kitchen/dining room, landing, THREE BEDROOMS, family bathroom, EN-SUITE TO MASTER, ATTACHED GARAGE, OFF-STREET PARKING and SOUTH-EASTERLY FACING ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN! Situated on a CUL-DE-SAC, this house is PERFECTLY PLACED within CATCHMENT AREAS FOR SCHOOLS RATED GOOD, CLOSE PROXIMITY to AMENITIES and with EASY ACCESS TO A60 and RAILWAY STATION!
LIVING ROOM 12' 0" x 13' 11" (3.66m x 4.26m)
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM 15' 1" x 10' 6" (4.61m x 3.21m)
BEDROOM 1 11' 6" x 9' 8" (3.53m x 2.97m)
BEDROOM 2 10' 9" x 8' 9" (3.28m x 2.69m)
BEDROOM 3 10' 8" x 6' 8" (3.27m x 2.05m)
ATTACHED GARAGE AND PARKING
FREE PROPERTY VALUATION Thinking of Letting/Selling a property? Call Tristram's today to get a FREE property valuation and FREE advice 0115 978 6825! Visit our website too: www.tristrams.uk.com! We are a 5* star rated Google agent - Search Tristram's Sales & Lettings in Google to see extensive reviews from our clients!
DISCLAIMER Money Laundering Regulations: Tristram's ask intending purchasers to produce identification documentation. Any delay in receiving this information may cause a delay in agreeing a sale.
Measurements: The room sizes are approximate and are only intended as a guide to the size of the property. We would advise you to verify any measurements that you may require.
Services: Please note Tristram's do not test services, any equipment or appliances in the properties that we market, therefore we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
These particulars are issued in good faith as a guide to prospective purchasers, they do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The particulars of any property we market should be independently verified by prospective buyers. Neither Tristram's Property Services Ltd nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property. Tristram's has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
While we endeavour to make our sales particulars as fair, accurate and reliable as possible, they are only a general guide for prospective purchasers, therefore if there is any point which is of a particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to investigate this for you.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101457001522. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tristrams Sales & Lettings , Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.