5 bedroom terraced house for saleSouth Parade, Otley, West Yorkshire, LS21
- A Larger Style Victorian Family Terrace House
- Beautifully Presented Accommodation
- Two Reception Rooms and Five Bedrooms
- Enclosed South Facing Rear Patio Garden
- Backwater Cul-de-Sac Location Convenient for the Town Centre
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
A beautifully presented and spacious five bedroom larger style traditional terraced house on three floors plus a cellar and a patio garden to the rear. The property enjoys a popular cul-de-sac location in a backwater position conveniently situated for the town centre. EPC E
Offering accommodation that is much more spacious than initial external impressions suggest, this family home has predominantly UPVC sealed unit double glazed windows and a gas fired central heating system. A reception hall leads to a lounge and separate dining room, both with open fires, with a modern fitted kitchen to the rear having an integrated oven/hob and a dishwasher. Steps off, lead down to a useful storage cellar. To the first floor there are two well proportioned bedrooms in addition to the lovely modern bathroom, with a further three bedrooms on the second floor. Outside, the property has on street parking to the front whilst to the rear there is an enclosed flagged patio garden with a pleasant south easterly facing aspect and an outside cupboard plumbed for a washing machine.
The property is situated in a backwater position down a small cul-de-sac in a highly popular residential area on within walking of the town centre with its extensive shopping, highly regarded schools and recreational facilities. Otley is ideally situated for daily travelling into Yorkshire's key commercial centres. The A1/M1 link road is close to Wetherby making areas further afield more accessible by road and there is the international airport at nearby Yeadon. The town centre bus station has a synchronised hopper service to Menston's railway station enjoying main line links to Ilkley, Leeds, Bradford and beyond.
From the agents Otley office proceed in an easterly direction along Bondgate following the road round to the right onto Gay Lane. Follow the road round to the left onto Leeds Road and then take the first turning on the left onto Craven Street. South Parade is then the continuation of Craven Street and number 16 is situated on the right hand side identified by the Dacre, Son & Hartley For Sale board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67831049.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OTL170147. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Otley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.