3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGainsborough Road, Wallasey
- NO CHAIN!
- EXCELLENT LOCATION!
- SUNNY ASPECT REAR GARDEN!
- LARGE CONSERVATORY!
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS!
PERFECT FIRST TIME BUY! This three bedroom semi-detached house is located in a great area, being sold with no chain and would make a great first time buy!
This well presented three bedroom semi-detached house is being sold with no chain and would make a first time buyer or family very happy. The property is in the popular and quiet location of Wallasey Village, close to highly respected primary and secondary schools, local amenities and transport links. The property briefly comprises of lounge, dining room, kitchen with a large conservatory at the rear of the property. The property also has a sunny aspect rear garden perfect barbecues or children to play in. On the first floor are three well proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom. This house has been maintained to a high standard and is ready for a first time buyer or family to move straight into. Viewing's on this property are essential!!!
Double Glazed window side aspect, laminate flooring, radiator and alarm.
Lounge 14' 5" max into bay x 12' 1" max into recess ( 4.39m max into bay x 3.68m max into recess )
Double glazed bay window with front aspect, radiator, laminate flooring and gas fire.
Living Room 12' max into recess x 11' ( 3.66m max into recess x 3.35m )
Laminate Flooring, fireplace and radiator.
Conservatory 18' 5" max x 9' 2" ( 5.61m max x 2.79m )
This is lovely bright and spacious room with double glazed windows and french doors leading to the rear garden.
Kitchen 9' 7" x 7' 1" ( 2.92m x 2.16m )
Fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, stainless steel sink, space for fridge freezer and washing machine , electric oven and gas hob, double glazed side window.
Double glazed window window with side aspect.
Bedroom 1 14' 5" max into bay x 9' 5" plus wardrobes ( 4.39m max into bay x 2.87m plus wardrobes )
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator,carpeted and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 11' 6" x 9' 11" plus recess ( 3.51m x 3.02m plus recess )
Double glazed window rear aspect, laminate flooring, radiator and fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom 3 7' 2" x 8' 7" ( 2.18m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window with front aspect, radiator and built in furniture.
Fully tiled, bath with mixer taps, overhead shower, wash hand basin and WC.
Paved steps leading into sunny aspect garden from conservatory, garden has a part paved area and part lawned area with shrub borders. The garden also has a shed for storage and is fenced all the way around.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67831231.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAL107307. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Wallasey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.