2 bedroom apartment for salePineridge Gardens, 15 Westcote Road, Reading, RG30
- Two bedrooms
- Sitting room with doors opening to communal gardens
- Fitted kitchen with oven & hob
- Allocated parking space
- Gas central heating, Double glazed
- No onward chain; EPC Rating: C
A well-planned ground floor apartment within this popular development of nine apartments, situated in a popular tree lined residential address within walking distance of the town centre. The sitting room enjoys a southerly aspect and has direct access to the communal gardens and is complimented by a fitted kitchen and bathroom. Ideally located for easy access to Reading West station and local bus routes with the apartment is being sold with the added benefit of no onward chain complications.
Sitting Room 15'1 (4.60) x 12'5 (3.78)
Kitchen 8'3 (2.51) x 6' (1.83)
Bedroom 1 11'11 (3.63) x 10'6 (3.20)
Bedroom 2 10'6 (3.20) x 8'9 (2.67)
Lawned communal gardens at the rear of the building for shared use by the residents. There is an area of paved patio that is accessed from the sitting room for use by the occupants of the apartment.
There is an allocated parking space (number 3),and further visitors spaces for shared use.
Local Authority - Reading Borough Council
Council Tax Band - C
Lease Remaining - 978 years
Service Charge - £83 per month
No Ground Rent as a share of the freehold is being purchased
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67831313.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 83392. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.