5 bedroom detached house for saleKelvedon Hatch, Brentwood, Essex, CM15
- Five double bedrooms
- En suite to master
- Family bathroom with Jacuzzi bath
- Further family shower room
- Five generous receptions
- Garden room with adjoining shower
- Detached former stable block (potential annexe)
- Plot of 1.4 acres (stls)
- Store, Heated Swimming Pool 30’ x 15’
- Double Garage
A beautiful period family residence believed to have been constructed in the Georgian era, set within an established, private plot of circa 1.4 acres (stls). There are five receptions, kitchen/breakfast room, two ground floor cloakrooms and a good size laundry. There is an ensuite to the master bedroom with both the family bathroom and separate shower room serving the remaining four. Detached former stable block, garden room, double garage, stunning landscaped grounds and grass tennis court. EPC E.
Misrepresentations Act 1967: These details are prepared as a general guide only and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter a legal contract or to commit expenditure. Any interested party should rely solely on their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely on any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested. The sales particulars may change in the course of time and any interested party is advised to make a final inspection of the property prior to exchange of contracts.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1991: The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixture, fittings or services and does not verify they are in working order, fit for their purpose, or within ownership of the sellers, therefore the buyer must assume the information given is incorrect. Neither has the agent checked the legal documentation to verify legal status of the property. A buyer must assume the information is incorrect until it has been verified by their own solicitors. Nothing concerning the type of construction, condition of the structure or its surroundings is to be implied from the photograph, artists impression or plans of the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67834943.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 140876. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beresfords, Country & Village. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.