3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGlenburn Gardens, Whitburn, EH47
- Lounge with Featured Fire Place
- Modern Ground Floor WC
- Large Drive and Garage with Remote Control Door
- Recent Modern Fitted Bathroom with Bath and Shower
- Recent Modern Fitted Kitchen with integral appliances all included
HouseSimple is pleased to present this Well Presented Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House with Private Drive, Garage and Enclosed Garden to the rear of the property.
This property is situated in a very sought after residential estate, quiet cul de sac location suitable for families and first time buyers.
Location is Easy Acess for M8 Motorway with Edinburgh Or Glasgow being approx 30 mins drive. Armadale train station location 2.7 miles away with regular trains to Edinburgh and Glasgow.
This property is within walking distance to local primary and secondary schools, Dr Surgery and Leisure Centre.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67836143.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS79645. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.